As Told By Greta

"All we are, all we can be, are the stories we tell. Long after we are gone, our words will be all that is left, and who is to say what really happened or even what reality is? Our stories, our fiction, our words will be as close to truth as can be. And no one can take that away from you."

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Break From All The Love Stuff.




Just when I thought I had all the luck in the world when it comes to graded recitations because I almost never get called, a stupid eraser ruins my fate.


So there I am standing in front of the class with no memory whatsoever of anything that I've read about abnormal psychology, and cursing myself for taking up this course when I don't even know what a clinical psychologist does.

My cheeks are burning, my palms are sweaty, my mouth is dry, and there's nothing I'd want more than to go back to my seat but time couldn't go any slower.

Thankfully, Glad shows me her hand outs and Nina and Chelsea are mouthing some of the answers.

I still find a way to mess up, though. I'm really no good under pressure. :p

But once it's over, it doesn't seem like much of a big deal.

All I know is that I already live in dread of that class.

And Latika. Is. So pretty. :)

Labels:

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home