As Told By Greta

"All we are, all we can be, are the stories we tell. Long after we are gone, our words will be all that is left, and who is to say what really happened or even what reality is? Our stories, our fiction, our words will be as close to truth as can be. And no one can take that away from you."

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ultimate Crush.




You come forward and time suddenly stands still. A sweet smile slowly crawls across your lips as you start talking and I feel like I've just become oblivious of everything but your presence and my heart throbbing.

I am in awe of your breathtaking beauty that I can barely even register what you're saying so when it's my turn to talk, I mumble and trip over my words and end up feeling like a fool because of what I've just said. You simply laugh about this though, and I learn to love you more because of the delightful sound of your laugh. You say another thing or two, and I try my hardest to reply as casually as I can and hope that you don't notice how smitten I am by you.

Moments later, we're just standing there awkwardly and gazing at each other with nothing left to say. You give out another smile and start to walk away. And I'm left there smiling and elated because you just made my day. :)

Labels:

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home