As Told By Greta

"All we are, all we can be, are the stories we tell. Long after we are gone, our words will be all that is left, and who is to say what really happened or even what reality is? Our stories, our fiction, our words will be as close to truth as can be. And no one can take that away from you."

Sunday, June 28, 2009

:)




I love you because you know your way through me and you understand me immediately.

When i'm at my worst, you hold me and hug me. Comfort me and soothe me. Til my sorrow becomes your own, and i'm filled with a sense of relief in that voice that i've always known.

You see the despair in my eyes and every suffering underneath my sighs. And even without much words spoken, you mend a soul that once was broken. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home